Canada Shipping Act
This Act regulates shipping and navigation in Canada. It …
- Transport of Hazardous Materials
- Management of Restricted Hazardous Substances
- Fuel and Oil
- General Requirements
- Workplace Inspections and Enforcement
- Emergency Planning
- Accident/Illness Investigation, Recordkeeping, and Reporting
- Marine Operations
- Pollution Prevention Plans
History of changes
If the text of recent updates is in a language other than the one that you have selected, no text is available in your language of choice; if the text is not in English and you would prefer to see the text in English, you can do so by setting the NimonikApp language settings to English.
Access of over 200,000 regulatory documents, standards and other obligations. Track changes with a free 20 day trial account : create an account today.