- Water Conservation
- Management of Restricted Hazardous Substances
- Management of Land and Soil
- Fire suppression
History of Changes
Only certain changes are listed below. Learn more about the changes that Nimonik tracks for documents.
Changes made to this document:
SUBCHAPTER A. ADMINISTRATIVE PROVISIONS
Sec. 26.001. DEFINITIONS.
26.001. As used in this chapter:
(1) "Board" means the Texas Water Development Board.
(2) "Commission" means the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission.
(3) "Executive administrator" means the executive administrator of the Texas Water Development Board.
(4) "Executive director" means the executive director of the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission.
(5) "Water" or "water in the state" means groundwater, perc...
Access of over 200,000 regulatory documents, standards and other obligations. Track changes with a free 20 day trial account : Create an account today.